Thursday 15 May 2014

Miyagawacho Times Magazine


Today we published the first issue of our new monthly, Miyagawacho Times Magazine, which is all about the comings and goings on the Nadine sim along with regular features such as Okaasan's corner and Hanafusa Kitchen.
The Magazine is free of charge and available in the information centre at Miyagawacho

 
 _____________________________________________________________________________


I am also having a clear out of my gatcha items and I have two full collections including the rares for sale. Both are priced at the knock down rate of L$1500
These items amongst others are available from from my table at Epic and my store at Gatcha Shack

OMEN- Dear John                                                         INTRIGUE - Kitten Pals



No comments:

Post a Comment