Sunday 29 July 2012

Sunday Performance

I had a lovely time this morning. I was wandering around SL when Yuki san popped up in IM and invited me to one of her shows.
WOW




The light show (although not captured on cam) was incredible and the dance animations were fantastic, so fluid I found it hard to believe that I was actually on the SL grid.




Later in the day neesan Hatsu went off with Okaasan to get ready in her new kimono, having passed her dance test and been upgraded to Minarai. Here she is look. Kawaii.



Of course we had to get the obligatory photos so I got myself dolled up as well and we did some happy snappies.
Hatsu and myself were happily taking pics whilst Okaasan was chatting with Yuki san and installing her vendor for the August celebrations.
When Yuki san left Okaasan said "Right I'm going to get changed for photos too. Wait there. Don't move"

The result?

Sleeping Minarai




But in the end we got the pic





Mata ne

Hikaru

No comments:

Post a Comment