Saturday 9 June 2012

Day 3

Loving life in the kagai and looking forward to learning more.
My new sister arrived yesterday and she has plenty of knowledge to pass on to me, so now there's another person who will eventually think I talk too much through so many questions. She's nice and has lovely long hair which makes mine look like I was dragged through a hedge backwards. I walked up the steps to my quiet spot this afternoon before lessons and bumped into a new building. Okaasan has built a new Chashitsu. Now I have to find somewhere else to hide.
I learned through tradition and history lesson, that standing on the roof dancing jumpstyle is the best way to feel the hard side of Okaasan's fan and that my chou chou gets caught on the fence outside the okiya when I jump down and leaves me hanging there looking very undignified.
My favourite spot in the hanamachi is Ayumi's garden but I'm not allowed in there. Unless of course she invites me for tea, but she thinks I talk too much as well so I will have to look at it from the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment